Just coming off a three-day holiday weekend here in the U.S. While Labor Day weekend is traditionally a chance to enjoy the last days of summer I know that many of you were performing infrastructure clean-up in and around your home towns. Between a rare east coast earthquake, a hurricane, and a tropical storm there's a lot of sewers, water systems, roads, etc... that need some TLC.
Here at Hach Flow we've been working on our own infrastructure clean-up as well. Our website has been completely redesigned with a goal of making information and support easier to find and use by our customers. See below for details.
On a more personal note I'm pleased to share with you that my father (and Marsh-McBirney founder) Larry Marsh has been named an industry icon by Water & Wastes Digest (WWD). This was part of WWD's 50th anniversary issue and includes some of the most notable names that have influenced our industry over the years. While WWD refers to Larry as Father Flow, I'm proud to just call him Dad.
V.P. - Flow Sales
ALL ABOARD FOR I&I REMOVAL
Read how the City of Aberdeen, Maryland utilized a dozen Hach Sigma Flow Meters and 20 rain gauges as part of their I&I flow monitoring study. Find out how they utilized the flow data and why they felt the flow metering portion of their study was 'the most important part' of doing cost-effective work...
CHECK OUT THE NEW HACHFLOW.COM
Hach Company Flow Meter Products & Services is pleased to announce the release of their newly revamped website at www.hachflow.com The new hachflow.com provides visitors with organized on-line sales and customer support information for Hach's open channel flow meter products & services in an easy to navigate site.
Website highlights include:
- Flow Meter Products & Services conveniently organized by application, sensor technology and flow monitoring systems with downloadable product data sheets and more.
- FREE Application Review - Submit your application specifics and we will recommend the ideal product/service for your requirements.
- User Forum that includes resources on many topics of interest to flow meter users including documentation organized by product, White Papers, webcasts and more.
- Ask the Experts Forum - Ask a flow related question to our 'flow experts' and promptly receive a reply.
- Support Section - Find a local representative, read about new products, find out where we will be exhibiting our products, browse current and past issues of our popular Focus on Flow
e-Newsletter, read case studies by product, and more. If you aren't currently receiving Focus on Flow you can sign up on the new site!
- On-line flow calculator - Be sure to bookmark this favorite tool!